COVID-19 PROTECTION AND SAFETY PLAN FOR FROSTY FEST
The health and safety of our customers and staff have always been one of our top priorities. We have staff that continuously walk through the attraction every night making sure everything is safe, as well as doing daily inspections of our walkthrough checking walls, props, animatronics, customer paths, and actor areas.
With COVID-19, we have taken extra steps following health guidelines to ensure the safety and health of our customers and staff while having a good time.
- Face Coverings: All customers will be required to wear an acceptable face covering, over the nose and mouth, provided they are over age 2 and able to medically tolerate one. No one will be allowed to enter without a face covering.
- Maintain Distancing Guidelines for Groups: The line into the attractions will have 6’ markings and signage indicating 6’ distances between groups. Safety staff, audio broadcasts, and printed signage will remind groups to remain distanced between them and others that are not part of their group/family/friends.
- Disclaimers and Warnings: Printed signs will be posted at the box office and at the entrance warning customers to not enter if they are experiencing flu-like or COVID-like symptoms or are feeling ill.
- Capacity: Capacity has been reduced to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Entering the Attractions: Guests will enter the attractions with only their immediate group (no strangers) and be reminded to stay at least 6’ away from any groups that they may encounter within the attractions. Customers will be timed to allow adequate distances between groups. Staff will be inside the attraction as well, to ensure customers are in compliance with distancing measures.
- Increased Cleaning of All Surfaces will be conducted. Additional staff will be hired for dedicated sanitation duties.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations: Hand pump sanitizing stations will be available throughout the property
- Ticketing: Online ticket purchase is required.
CAST AND CREW
- All Staff will be wearing face coverings.
- Staff Screening: All Cast and Crew will have Temperature Checks and will be screened for symptoms and questioned about recent travel before entering the property. Actors who are sick with a fever or cold/flu symptoms etc. will not be allowed to work.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations: Hand pump sanitizing stations will be available throughout the cast areas.
- No Sharing/Exchanging Costumes/Masks: Staff shall not be allowed to change costumes/characters/masks in-show, ensuring less cross-contamination. Nightly cleaning and disinfecting of masks, face shields, goggles, and costumes will be conducted via washing, wiping, and/or use of disinfecting foggers.
Thank you for your support.